View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 10:44 AM
AmericanDream
Puck You

vCash: 500
your list (especially the top 30) is way too CHL heavy. I usually like your lists, but this top 30 is not realistic with some of the players you have listed in your top 30-40. The rankings of your USNDP/USHL players is just flat out bad.

almost every single player that was ranked by central scouting out of the USHL/USNDP/US Highschool you have ranked lower than where they have them ranked. You added Taylor Cammarata to the list, which is great, but you downgraded pretty much 95% of the players from the USHL/USNDP/US highschool below where central scouting has them ranked...how could almost ALL of the USHL/US Highschool kids be dropping in your rankings?

And when you look at all the other US kids you have almost all of them from the CHL ranked lower then where Central Scouting has them. Even Seth Jones you have lower than CS. I believe you are one spot higher on Adam Erne, but outside of that you are much lower on Ryan Hartman and Jimmy Lodge, lower on Justin Bailey, Cole Cassels, etc.. and I felt that the CS list was borderline nuts with some of their rankings. Cant take this list seriously.

ISS January rankings has 6 US players (with Fasching, Bailey, and McCoshen just outside) in the top 30...you have 3.

Last edited by AmericanDream: 01-24-2013 at 11:30 AM.
AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote