View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 09:57 AM
Mrb1p

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Danglez View Post
I dont think weve been watching the same rds. They arn't bashing eller like that...
You know RDS just needs a scapegoat. Now that AK is gone its Eller. They said he was out of shape and soft...
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingNuck View Post
Makes me wonder why in the HE*L you guys traded for him? It never really looked liked like theres was room for him?

Im not really digging the way some are trash talking Eller, there are a few loverboys out there, but as I see it, far too many of you are in a hurry to blame it on Eller...

Especially after you guys won a game without him, pure hypocrisy.

I don't care what anyone says, NO he has not proven himself, but he has NEVER been given the chance, any Habs fan that thinks differently, either just don't like Eller, or you are being stubborn!

He will never be given a chance to shine for you guys, as I mentioned in an earlier post, Gally is much more talented, and thus will have a longer leash and given more responsibility early on.. Before Eller was traded to the Habs, he would pass the puck, shoot, score for the national team and so on.. Ever since he joined you, he has become a puck hogger for some reason even on the national team...

Again im not bashing your team, or management this is not Montreals fault, nor Ellers it is just pure bad luck..

Danish media are already speculating in an Eller trade or a move to Europe..

I say let him go, PLEASE for Danish Hockey!!!

Please take no offence
I don't get why you'd want him back in your country.. And even in Europe.. He's good enough for the big league, let him play there ? He could be a 2C in many cities. (Unlike what some think...) And you should bash our management. Eller has been handled poorly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingNuck View Post
If that is true, then I am disgusted, always thought Canadian media was fair at least against their own teams.. But this is ridiculous..

Jesus Lars, get outta this mad house NOW!!!!

Unlike some nations, we cant afford to have a player ruined by a confused organization!
Yep, Habs media are like that. Unless you're french. If you are then you're a demi-god.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe84 View Post
When Eller was acquired, our center depth wasn't all that great. Desharnais wasn't part of the plans. We had Gomez and Plekanec, with Plek heading into free agency.

I don't get this whole "he was never given a chance". He has played multiple 20+ mins games over the years and has been used in important roles many times. Just not offensive roles all that much. Mostly because he has never shown he could take a game over offensively except once against Winnipeg.

I hope he steps up this year. But he will have to show he's able to do it before he's given DD or Plekanec spot.
You said it yourself...
Giving the chance to a player is an offensive chance. He never had a sustained one.

Mrb1p is offline   Reply With Quote