View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 10:12 AM
JustAHabFan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post

That's a rookie defenseman. Game 7. Time winding down.

Kid lives for those moments. He is the exact type of individual that thrives in a city like Montreal that eats the young and up-and-coming for breakfast.

You are seriously underestimating Subban here. The kid is an absolute stud and we are the biggest retards on earth for being this situation and will be (continue to be) the laughing stock of the league if we trade him. I am already sick to my stomach that the Rangers have a stud D in McDonagh that we gifted away. I get pissed off watching Sergei Kostitsyn, Grabovski, Streit etc. all give their team inspired hockey and they all have it in common. They all had potential. They showed one disagreement with the team that didn't fit their insanely stupid "organizational philosophy" and they were gone. Brought back minimal to no return. We finished 15th in the East.

The organizational philosophy should be to win. Subban is a winner. Trading Subban because you are low balling him well under market value and indicating he is not the key cog to your team that he actually is AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE.. is a loser philosophy.
I am a 110% with you man. It's much easy for them to send away good talent for cheap than to work with these players. It's really sickening.