View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 10:16 AM
AmericanDream
Puck You

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsernameWasTaken View Post
No, the other knock on him is his skating isn't fantastic. He's definitely a very good jr. hockey player - I have questions about how he's going to translate at the NHL level in light of his height and mediocre skating.

I would not want to take him. From London, Horvat and Zadorov are both players I'd consider, depending on where we're picking.
I would not want Zadorov over Domi ever. Different positions and players completely. Zadorov is a horse, but I am never sold on Russian dmen, and this kid has a ways to go before he should be getting the rankings he has been. Very very risky imo. Let someone else grab him with their top 15 pick it seems.

I dont get the love for Horvat either. he is an average skilled player who really hasnt been as dominant offensively as many thought he would this year. Domi has outperformed him both years. I think Domi takes a hit because his last name is Domi, but whoever gets this kid will get a warrior. His skating is fine, not an issue. His size and last name seem to be hurting him more. But if he fell to the second round, I would hope Stan would jump all over him and find a way to trade for a pick to snag him up.