Old
01-24-2013, 10:21 AM
WeThreeKings
Retired.

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by HABsurde View Post
Well the management team that had him all year knew what kind of player he was as they dealt with him all year, New management never had to deal with PK, and maybe what they heard or seen or the perception of what PK is makes them shaky and they want to be sure of the product they have before opening the vault....

Oh no i forgot, they don't know anything about managing a hockey club or hockey players since they only got paid doing it for the last 10 years... And every hockey fans on the Montreal Canadiens knows better cause we breath hockey here...
I hate this stupid argument. "You think you know better than these professionals?" In case you haven't noticed, these professionals get fired regularly for being bad at their job and when they do horribly they never get a chance to do it again.

Yes, I certainly know better than idiots who have traded away stud young players at the first sign of growing pains or that they need to go through a maturation process. The results speak for themselves. We are where we are because we have operated on an organizational philosophy that has a losing trend.