View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 11:52 AM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujomi View Post
Ah yes, because he's the only player of his type that has ever had anything negative said or posted about his personality -- and it's just because he's black.What a crock of ****. Look down the line at any and all the players that have been labelled as locker room problems. It has nothing to do with his race and everything to do with the way he relates to people, obviously.

There's a difference between not liking someone's eccentric personality (Bryzgalov for example) and that person just being a ******. Most reports are that Subban can be pretty *******. That's probably why people dislike him. You've obviously never been on a team before.
That's not what I said at all...the NHL is typically not a sport where individuality and personality is celebrated.

So whether PK was black or white or anyother race...he'd be getting knocked for it.

I just personally think that him being black, certainly doesn't help him in this instance...he won't get the benefit of the doubt.

How come all those that refer to his attitude problems, never speak about all the great things he's done and continues to do for his community? That's never mentioned.

Again, you may not agree with it and I doubt most will either...but speaking as a minority, there are always racial undertones. Most choose to ignore them, but they're always there.

But we're getting into a touchy subject so...i'll just leave it there.