View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 10:56 AM
ECWHSWI
Spartan mic'

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
You're putting in question what he thinks is fair value. In the next post, you're suggesting that the insider might have gotten it wrong with 500K on every amount thrown out by him.
You suggest PK might be asking as much as 6.5M (I'm guessing this is over a long term deal), which means Doughty cash, despite another journalist that had the privilege of interviewing him recently saying he isn't looking at such a deal.

You don't need to write it word for word, I can read between the lines. ***** might have been harsh, but it's tough to keep up with all the crap being spewed out here.
simple logic : MB made an offer that he probably think is fair, PK says he's asking for what he think is fair value / and here you are siding with P.K cause he wants FAIR contract... that's bullcrap.

re-read the first sentence : doubt he has the exact numbers.

it's an example, it could very well be the other way around, exact numbers being 2.25 with a 2/2.5 difference... just shows that while being somewhat right, a LITTLE difference cause change lots of things at the end.

but hey, I used an example that doesnt fit your view on the situation, so I hate the kid, right ?