View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 11:36 AM
Booya42
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) What the...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Typical misleading post which does little to answer the legitimate concern. MSI is largely spoken and budgeted for with the City already locked into several projects. The city has also overdrew its annaul MSI portion already essentially to fastrack recently completed and ongoing projects. What this means is that future MSI amounts would be slightly reduced unless theres an increase in the economy. But theres more chance of a downturn in the economy.

Clearly the MSI amounts aren't likely to increase significantly or at all (May go down) and the MSI budget is presently spoken for. So where exactly is the MSI going to come from to front an arena build? At best this is a retroactive allocation. Which basically means the city is fronting the entire expenditure and that the city has to earmark its FUTURE MSI allocation mostly to the arena instead of other suitable community projects for which the program was designed. Basically robbing communities to build a downtown arena.
Wow...that's a really long way of saying that i should have included "IMO"...

Thanks Replacement!

How in any way was my post misleading anyways? He asked what may take care of it and i answered with my opinion. How about the lottery aspect of my post that you conveniently ignored? Was that misleading too?

One could easily say that your post was misleading for not addressing the entirety of my post. See what i did there?