View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 12:20 PM
KIRK

vCash: 500
Chancellor Vitale, please take a look at this from Cole's +/- thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jiggyfly View Post
Honestly I don't even care, to be straight with you. All the options are pluggers, so move them how you will. The results will be the same in the end - Pens will need more skill in the top six.

Vitale would be a good stop gap on Malkin's line. His speed and tenacious forechecking would really help that line. He can also dish the puck much better than anyone in the bottom six outside of Sutter.

We are lucky DB keeps him in the lineup so, whatever. I'm sure we will see a steady dose of TK, Cooke and Glass rotating with the Malkin line. Jeffrey may get a shot, but I can't see him as a solution in the top six.
First sentence, second paragraph. Joe Vitale a stop gap? Please. Malkin (and Neal) would be a stop gap on Joe Vitale's line.

You know, Burgundy's heresy is transparent. It can be dealt with. But, for Jiggy, the one to whom you deferred responsibility for Joe Vitale's wrath on HFBoads, to indulge in so blatant and hypocritical a display of heresy.

Well, as one of Joe Vitale's true worshipers and someone who is in awe of the awesome responsibility that He has placed upon you at HFBoards, I think I speak for my fellow true worshipers when I urge you to deal with Jiggy's heresy swiftly, brutally, and without the slightest sign or mercy or remorse.

KIRK is offline   Reply With Quote