Old
01-24-2013, 12:41 PM
Reverend Mayhem
CRJ + RNH = Sex

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Reverend Mayhem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Canucklehead View Post
Would be nice to get a measure of retribution against Anaheim for Game 1, though. And for God's sake - someone keep an eye on Selanne (and Winnik, I suppose)
Not worth it. No matter how well we do at defending Selanne, it always seems like he is bound to have at least 2 points against us. Might as well focus on the Getzlaf-Perry-Palmieri line first and foremost.

In house last night the defense made some noticeable mistakes that I think a team forward-heavy like the Ducks would have killed us with personally. I think 4-2 Ducks, I'm not to optimistic here to start the season at all but we are historically a poor opening team, not having Luongo as our starter won't fix that and it looks like I was right about goaltending being largely a team game rather than a one-man effort.

I still think Weise should be off that Schroeder line. He's more suited right now for a 4th line role until he improves his puck skills a bit more, I thought Raymond and Schroeder were in a different class in that regard last night.