View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 01:53 PM
CrAzYNiNe

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
He only comes across that way to people who want to see it that way...I know myself, as someone who isn't on either side as it relates to this contract situation, I don't think he came off as selfish or full of himself

He came off as...PK Subban...the guy he's always been and the guy who 5 years ago, this organization was beaming when they selected him in the draft and visited with his family and spoke glowingly about the fabric of his character and his solid upbringing.

PK Subban is confidant in his abilities...only in the sport of hockey, is that seen as wrong.
I agree. If the rumors of a 3 million or under contract are what is being offered, I do not blame PK for holding out. I compared his stats and ice time to other players in the league and he is most comparable to about 4 million dollars at this point in his career. I also believe he has a lot of room for improvement, but only because he is so dedicated and works for what he wants.

They need a third party (maybe a 4th party considering you have PK, his agent and the Habs) to help them through this. I feel MB is saying its my way or the highway, but to what respect, it remains to be seen.