View Single Post
01-24-2013, 02:15 PM
The Russian General
Go Habs Go
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by e46330ivs View Post
I know some people will not like what I have to say but, I am french and perfectly bilingual other then the odd spelling error in both english and french, I have many french and english colleagues, I work in a field where problem solving is what we do, one thing I find with french people is that as soon as something goes wrong, someone needs to be blamed!!! Nothing angers me more then this, tihs happens deal with it, same thing in this case, no one here knows the real story yet some people have to blame hate one side or the other, I dont get it, and again coming from someone that sees both sides of the coin.
Not only that, Quebecois in general don't like people who have big mouths. They like people who work hard and stays quiet most of the time and that when they finally say something, they do what they said they would. I think it comes from centuries of the Church encouraging the good ole hard and modest worker. Even if Quebec changed a lot since the sixties', there's still a lot of old reflexes. BTW, I don't say this in a negative way. All the people in the world have different characteristics and that's one I have observed here.

A lot of people judge the current negotiations based on PK's personality, saying he's a primadonna and stuff instead of looking at the facts.

Fact is the Habs are a better team with him and we need him quick.