View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 02:28 PM
KlattNazty

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnieLeafs View Post
That's exactly the reason I'm so high on Ristolainen. He has heaps of upside offensively, and probably just as much defensively. He's playing pro now, and it would afford us the opportunity to either leave him in Finland to develop there, or bring him over to the AHL. With our depth on the blueline, there's no rush for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
I haven't seen much of ristolainen but Im really really bough into Nurse's game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinnishKulemin View Post
Not only shutdown but a nastiness and offensive upside. They don't have Pulock's shot, but I like their all around game more. I could see them as long term Phaneuf replacements. Granted Pulock could be too, but I'm not a huge fan of him. Maybe his injury is hiding his true potential a little but I'm hesitant with him. Just a hunch really (so Pulock fanboys, don't have a cow )
I agree on all accounts boys. If you guys have seen any of my posts you will know that I really consider a top 3 mobile shutdown defender that can play in both ends a big need for us. Nurse and Ristolainen both bring that and bring it well. I think I personally am a bigger fan of Ristolainen, but thats based of limited viewings of both and as I do more research near the draft my opinion could easily change.

I would love to draft either of those two if some of our more obvious needs cannot be satisfied.