View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 03:43 PM
Pierce Hawthorne
Formerly Avsare1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatwagon View Post
As an outside fan, that doesn't really have a stake in the Avs or Coyotes, I can say this with some confidence... In no way is RoR worth OEL. Not even close.

Sorry, I know Avs fans are really high on RoR, but OEL will be challenging for Norris trophies for the remainder of his very young career.

If you want OEL, start with Duchene and then ++++. Seriously, the kids damn near Petro/Karlsson/Doughty level and really I'm hard pressed to keep him out of that grouping all together. Love his game, super composed and should continue to score around 50 pts for the foreseeable future. Would love him on the Blues!
LOL

I'm as big a fan as OEL as the next guy, but my god is he ever getting overrated around here lately.

I agree he has more value then Oreilly, probably significantly more. BUT he certainly does not have ++++ more value then Duchene. Duchene still has the potential to be a heck of a lot better player then OEL will be.

I think OEL will be a Top 10 Dman in the league, with probably 2-3 Norris contending years, but he'll never be a consistent Top 3 or even Top 5 Dman I would argue. Doughty, Pietrangelo, Karlsson, Jones will all almost for sure be better.

Pierce Hawthorne is online now   Reply With Quote