View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 03:23 PM
Harley

vCash: 500
I see a lot of merit in it myself. I don't think Halls talents mix that great with Eberle and Hopkins ( I think all those two guys need is a big power forechecker that creates a bit of havoc and can get into somebody's grill that takes runs at them). Those two play a cycling cerebral game down low and both of them can operate in a phone booth. Halls game is speed and dashes up the ice. What Hall needs more than anything is a D with a great breakout pass.

I think Hall is better on the wing but I also think he is a better option with our current roster at centre for a second line than Ganger is.

I wish they would have tried Hall at centre on the farm just to see what he can do, give him some experience in case we wanted to try it up here.

I doubt they do it now though. And I doubt Ganger is the answer. Once again the Oilers are looking for that big two way centre. Good luck with that. lol

I look at our roster now and I can't help but think how much easier it would be to mix and match, plug and play our roster would be with Seguin instead of Hall. We may have taken the better player. Our team may have been better with Seguin.

Harley is offline   Reply With Quote