View Single Post
01-24-2013, 03:34 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by KingsFan7824 View Post
I've had pretty much the same thought as post #63.

I'd keep the NE, Atlantic, and Central intact though, since those divisions work by themselves. Although I could see Columbus going with Pittsburgh. I think Carolina and Columbus could go either way, or both in the old Patrick.

The other 3 divisions though, something needs to be done. The SE has a perception problem, and the NW and Pacific span 3 time zones. Group the SE teams with franchises that you can't discount, and relieve Dallas and Minnesota of their suffering. An added bonus of Winnipeg with other Canadian teams without breaking up any of the other Canadian teams, and I think it's golden.
So essentially, your difference from me is that in regards to the Central you see only Columbus as being flexible to align, and I also see Detroit as a potential flexibly aligned team.
In fact, some may also see Nashville's alignment as not being carved in stone.

Originally Posted by CHRDANHUTCH View Post
THERE will be no Brooklyn, ONCE THE NY Islanders vacate Nassau Coliseum, tht's been known since the Islanders lease announcement.
OT: Speaking of renamed teams, if the Coyotes are still around for next Season aren't they to be renamed the Arizona Coyotes?