View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 03:42 PM
Riptide

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post
Toronto fan, I come in peace.

Nonnis would more than likely trade Kulie to the pens, but it will cost Shero.

- 1st Round Draft Pick '13
- 3rd Round Draft Pick '14
- Blueger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogrezilla View Post
done. no takesies backsies.
I'm a big fan of Kulie. But I would not do that trade. I'd honestly be hesitant to give up a 1st for him - especially in 2013 when it's suppose to be a deep forward heavy draft. If that's what it cost, then I would probably - reluctantly - do it. But I wouldn't be throwing in a 3rd and a F prospect (one who's supposed to be a skilled forward).

Edit,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey's Future
Talent Analysis

A Latvian who has played in North America since he was 14, Teddy Blueger is a skilled forward who possesses dynamic stick-handling and puck distribution abilities. Spending four years at Shattuck St. Mary's prep school, Blueger already has many key aspects of his game well refined, such as his ability to take faceoffs and protect the puck. It is his silky puck-moving ability however that sets him apart from other prospects. He is able to move through traffic with ease, as though the puck was attached to his stick. He also plays with a fair amount of physical flair, and is not afraid to get dirty in the corners or down low.

Though immensely talented, Blueger is quite thin and consequentially remains a long-term project, likely 3-4 years from making an impact at the professional level. Also, while his skating is by no means a red flag, upgrading his explosiveness would make him a significantly greater threat offensively.

Future

Blueger will join Minnesota State in the fall of 2012-13. Long-term he projects as a top-six forward capable of playing all three positions and in all situations.