View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 04:57 PM
SabresGirl06

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess What View Post
Being a Swedish goalie fan, I hope Enroth does really well. he's been much better, seen from training camp it looks like. But he's still a bit young, time to develop still. The physicality has been great. It's what we needed, maybe a jumpstart. Also living in NYC while Scott was on the Rangers, he is a force to be reckoned with even if he loses. The huge body and big punches thrown can **** any dude up. Same with his hits.
Ive seen him fight for other teams, it will just be a joy to watch him some ass today. Although I really hope he saves it all for Boston. That should be an entertaining game to watch. I like Enroth, but from what I saw with Miller in the last game, it looks like he's on fire. I thought for sure Toronto would score on that long 5 on 3. Cant say they shot much, but they had quite a few good opportunities and Miller was like a brick wall. As long as our defense stands strong tonight, I think we'll win this. Carolina is hungry for a win, so I think they will come out strong, and hopefully our big boys will control that quick.

SabresGirl06 is offline   Reply With Quote