Old
01-24-2013, 04:20 PM
Mike McDermott
blah blah blah

vCash: 500
Missed this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afino View Post
Having met your kid before MM (although that was a couple years ago), I know that he's a well-adjusted dude and he wouldn't mess with that stuff. That's good parenting right there, just knowing he wouldn't.
Thanks. Yeah he's a pretty easy kid to handle. Very well mannered, the most trouble he gets in is for forgetting to clean his room before bed and will get along with anyone.

Parenting has a lot to do with it but he's also very mild tempered and follows direction very easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainshot View Post
My father-in-law came over to "watch the kids" because I'm back to working regular hours and my wife is presenting tonight so finishing up her last minute preparations.

Yeah.

Watch.

Not interact with nor direct nor even feed them. Just watch. And talk on my phone.

Yeah.
Sounds like my sister in law. My son isn't allowed at their house anymore if we aren't there.

Last time he was there he called my wife at work crying because it was almost 4pm and they hadn't made any food yet that day. He went to make himself something and couldn't find any food that he was able of making.

She ended up having to leave work early to go get him.