View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 06:18 PM
IcedCapp
IcedCapp The White

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBurgundy View Post
I agree that Tangradi needs time to get used to playing with skilled players too, but I'm not even going to argue that point.

That's one of the best lineups we can come up with until the deadline and can acquire a more skilled forward or two to play with Crosby.

I have no clue how you can disagree with my whole post though. Malkin would do well to be reunited with Kunitz so we could ice the best line in the NHL from a season ago. Tangradi would do well to be somewhere that he's not counted on to produce offense so he can just focus on playing his game. Crosby would play just fine for now with two players that play the same exact game that he does.
I just need this explained to me, someone, anyone. If Malkin is the best player in the world (which I keep reading), why is it that everyone is so concerned with his line that they give him the best wingers on the team while giving Crosby two people who would be 3rd-liners on a majority of teams in the NHL and say, "he'll figure it out."

I actually don't think Malkin needs this kind of treatment, but the fact that people keep saying it needs to happen seems to indicate to me that people actually think Crosby is far and away the better of the two players?

to your edit - I disagree quite easily... I see no need to relegate Crosby to being an 8.7MM 3rd line center.

Last edited by IcedCapp: 01-24-2013 at 06:23 PM.
IcedCapp is offline   Reply With Quote