View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 07:07 PM
Ducksgo*

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ducksgo*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Shack View Post
Agreed, but maybe that's why it's a good compromise for NYI. If Snow knows he has Wang's support to open the pocketbook he also knows he needs a head start over the other teams. Get Perry to town, get him comfortable and then pretty much give him what he wants. If Perry won't sign here (due likely to money) NYI could be a nice place for him to settle if they give him what he wants.

If he won't sign here and we have to deal him, we will already be in the position of getting a "rental" return. If Snow knows he has the chance to spend competitively he might be willing to pay us.

While I wouldn't call it likely, I could see the possibility. Maybe I'd even give them back next year's 2nd.
We already boned em for a 2nd. Theres no way Snow goes for a super expensive trade for an unsigned Perry. There's just no way... They wouldn't even have draft picks in a very deep draft this year until 3rd round depending on trade assets going back an forth. That's worst than a Phil Kessel trade.... Atleast Toronto got to keep Kessel

Ducksgo* is offline   Reply With Quote