View Single Post
01-24-2013, 08:23 PM
Giggli G
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Philly85 View Post

That made me laugh.

Jones and Smyth are not top 6 players. You got to go with what works, at least to start. It's 2 games into the ****ing year and we haven't even let these guys click on the big club yet. It's not time to panic and jerk guys around.

The frustrating thing is seeing Yakupov on the LW when he's clearly better on the right. Obviously when a coach asks him if he's comfortable playing on the left, he's not going to voluntarily say "no" when he's trying to make the team and do good by the coaches and his teammates. Another frustrating thing is I'd like to see Yakupov play with RNH, first and foremost. Don't know if Yak's ready for top line duties though.

Anyways, the roster is what it is - unbalanced. Something will eventually have to give and either Hemsky or one the big four will have to be dealt IMO. Sad but true.

In the meantime, if things don't work after a few games:

when Jones comes back, he can fill in for Hordi. And as soon as Eager is back, he needs to be in the line up as well. At least the team has depth.
You made fun of me putting jones on the second line, then put hartikainen there instead. Hate to break it to you but jones is a much better choice for the top six. Anyway, you did exactly what I said not too and focused on the random lines I thought up.

Giggli G is offline   Reply With Quote