View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 09:23 PM
Machinehead
You needa Chytil out

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueshirtBlitz View Post
And I bet you weren't saying that when we were world beaters at times last season.

It's a ****** 4 game stretch...but in the grand scheme of things it's 1-3. Teams will do that.

...Though I do agree about the PP. Should've signed Jagr just so I would THINK we could score on it.
You keep bringing up last year as if was so much different. At it's core, last year it was still the same ****: awful powerplay, no creativity, bad on faceoffs, all the same problems.

But we made it work last year. Because of Lundqvist, because McDonagh and Girardi played out their skulls, because we have alot of heart, because we got some clutch goals and found a way to win a ton of close games, we made it work.

That was amazing. I'll always love last year's team. But this year I wanted to change those same old problems rather than try to work through them again. I know it's only 4 games, but so far, same problems.

Can we improve and work through them again this year? Wouldn't be surprised. But I'd so much rather get rid of them.

Thank you for the fish, Dan Girardi!
Machinehead is offline   Reply With Quote