View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 09:42 PM
Ottawa Guy

vCash: 500
Zebracritic, yes you are wrong I do not remember ever saying I am a family friend of the player in question, i just do not feel it is right to trash a 17 year old on this forum.

I was one of the posters that felt the 73's had improved and based upon the pre-season along with the first few games of the season I thought they had. Not sure it is fair to put so much blame on thier one and only scout last year, yes he probably found a lot of the players but it was not his job to select the final team or develop it during the season. I do know that several of the players they signed were coveted by several other teams and people were surprised the 73s signed some of them.

I am not disputing there are problems with this team but as I said previously I like the group of young talent that they have, only time will tell if the develop into something.

Changing subjects, CP looks really good right now, they are limiting all opponents to less than 20 shots, that is impressive. JC may have finally found the right formula. Right now I like Ottawa and CP in the final, I still think Nepean may find a way to sneak in also, especially if Norris and Llorca return soon.