View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 10:02 PM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceekay View Post
You gotta feel bad for subban even before these negotiations people believed him to be a lockeroom cancer, now they thinks he's a greedy lockeroom cancer. Everyone needs to get off this kids ass.
I want Subban signed now huge huge Subban fan...the way he plays... but I'm not sure how he is off the ice, with teammates, rumors, fights with teammates...etc,etc... I don't have any insider scoop, but I know this...Subban is the best dman we've had since I can't remember...and we need him in our lineup.
Maybe he's cocky, arrogant, annoying with his me this, me that, money here, money there, etc...but none of us seem to really know for sure about how he really is... so I'll say it again...we need him on ice...we need our Habs to be as good as it can be (sign Subban now).

We always have to worry about injuries, but now...we have a healthy Markov and Subban is not signed.
#$%^&*@#$%^&&*.

****ing sign Subban now before we all raise our blood pressure.

Hab fans+Subban >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bergevin

(unless Bergevin is really stopping Subban from being too greedy...and I have a hard time believing this since all players are making way too much anyway...just sign him already...we were all fed up of the lockout talk, and now we have Subban contract talks...we want our Subban back).

Last edited by Mr. Hab: 01-24-2013 at 10:10 PM.