Thread: Recalled/Assigned: Gustav Nyquist
View Single Post
01-24-2013, 11:46 PM
The Zetterberg Era
RIP Octopi
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by The Fading Captain View Post
All you do is assign fake points to other people and argue against them.

TZE isn't freaking out.
TZE isn't posting with !!!!!!
TZE isn't reading anything into it but what any other normal person might read...

That maybe Tatar is getting sick of the AHL bus rides and waiting for his chance to prove he's an NHLer.

He showed the world what he could do in the World Championships last year...

And we keep him dumped in the AHL so we can sign garbage heap players like Sammuelsson
Bingo, and what is to say he gets a fair shake next year and that his roster spot is already assured? We said the same thing about the guys name on this thread that nobody is talking about.

I was just pointing out Jman that your point that he never talks about the KHL is false. He most certainly has, we remain his first option but for how long??? Only Tatar knows that but we do know he dislikes the AHL over the KHL and he is growing tired of the scenario he finds himself in. I hope it works out and plays for the Wings or we trade him so he can play in the NHL. What we are doing to him now isn't all that fair in my opinion. Which is fine the Wings have that business right, but if he does bolt for the KHL I will not blame him.

The Zetterberg Era is offline   Reply With Quote