View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 10:50 PM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebighockeyfan View Post
They were talking about Markov's shot being on net and Subban's off the glass most of the time last year with his long windup everyone could see coming. Getting shots on net is more efficient. That being said we would have two pretty good power play units with PK in the lineup.
Actually, that came after and they were talking about Diaz's short not Markov's.
But who cares if his accuracy isn't the best?? The kid was 3rd and 4th in shots for in the last two seasons. In his rookie year, he lead all NHL rookie Dmen for both Goals and PP Goals. If you ever played the point and released one timers, you know, the pass coming in is very important, just a few inches off and it can screw it all up. Two years ago, Wiz had no problem setting up PK well, which is why his shooting percentage was better. Last year, we had youngsters not comfortable there or Kaberle. The passes coming in weren't as good, which influences his positioning at the point, and in turn his quality of shot. So, let's stop crying about him missing the net on some shots. I can't believe these guys are called analysts when they can't analyze jack crap. They will get a sheet of paper, look at TOI, Shots, Points, +/- , PIM, Gv, Hits and BS, and then blab out crap. No analysis of the game or a player done at all.

Also, these guys are just flat out inventing crap on the show. Apparently this kid is this big cancer in the room now.
I can't believe the crap they're saying.

This is all too similar to how they all crapped on Price at some point. But thankfully, at the time, management was so sold on this kid (right from the start) that it really didn't matter where his attitude was. I'm hoping Bergevin feels the same way about PK than the previous administration felt about Price.

Last edited by Kriss E: 01-24-2013 at 10:55 PM.