View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 10:52 PM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post
Well...he did do a weather report once on CTV (ch.12 Montreal), but that was awhile ago!! So...no we can't blame Subbie, but we could blame Bergevin for his cold/very cold ways of negotiating with Subbie-Subbie-doo!

**** this ****.
I want to see Subban in a Hab jersey again.

Subban will win a Cup (or two) in his NHL career...please let it be with us please!! if it's not with us...I'll forever (the way I'm still crying over how Roy was dealt for players+goalie that were AHL stars but very average/incosistent NHLers).
Just wondering why Carey Price won't win a Stanley Cup with us and Subban will no matter what. (You do know the history of a certain Ray Bourque, right? He needed St. Patrick to get his.)

TSN seems to be spouting that the Subban camp definitely wants Benn-level money. It's a little high for me, but I suppose at this point, since PK has pretty much suggested he'll ask for a trade (which I won't forget), might as well just give him something slightly less. 5M for 5y or 6y. I'm very much against how he's handled this and for how much he's asking, but it does seem like PK is actually squeezing MB to a place where he can't afford to make a mistake. My hope is that when they speak there's some compromise. I still don't think PK has deserved high 5M, but will, and that he should take a smaller 2 year deal, but whatever, apparently we're never going to have a player, D or O who will put us in this position after this precedent. Beaulieu and Tinordi (and Ellis ftm) are watching this carefully.