View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 10:57 PM
The Zetterberg Era
Thank you Mr. I, RIP

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JmanWingsFan View Post
Strawman argument. I said he has never said he's going to bolt, which he hasn't. He's merely suggested that for the off chance that somehow Holland manages to clog up (He won't, and that's a $1,000,000 bet I'd easily take if I had the money) the forward position even after FA departures, that the KHL may be an option he utilizes. He didn't, nor has he ever said "I hate the AHL, I hate this organization, and the moment my contract is up I'm outa here." It's all a bunch of BS whipped up by the Holland haters so they have more ammunition to drink the hatorade with. He has a spot next year. Get over it. Holland has a plan with transitioning prospects onto the team. It doesn't involve throwing them all at once to the wolves.
I am pretty far from a Holland hater to call me that is well laughable.

He doesn't have a spot next year on the team right now we all would like to believe he does. He also went from never EVER talking about it to quotes. You can say whatever you want it is a discussion board but make **** up and you will be called on it.

Saying he will look into it is talking about it.

I didn't say he trashed the organization although his comments while doing a local add in Slovakia were less than flattering on his opinion of staying in the AHL during the lockout. He just has his options open and that is probably to help apply pressure. But it is a real threat and if they wait through next year the chances of him signing for minimal money because of no NHL experience and his AHL options are up as that contract expires are incredibly small.

The Zetterberg Era is offline   Reply With Quote