View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 11:41 PM
Herby
Culture Changer

vCash: 500
Here is a big problem.

The Kings system is built on strength down the middle.

Kopitar is coming off of injury
Richards has been TERRIBLE
Stoll is at this point a 4th line center
Fraser is a 4th line center

Richards needs to wake up and atleast play at a respectable 2nd line level, we all accept the fact that he may never be that guy we thought we were getting but at this point he isn't even Bryan Smolinski.

Stoll needs to stop being out there in important spots. Was out there on the PK for that first goal taken away (covering no one in front of the net), then is right back out there, loses the faceoff cleanly and they score. Then in OT he stupidly touches the puck when he knows Richards isn't off. I mean that is a play a smart bantam player would not make, yet here is an NHL player with just no clue. But again, why expect anything different from #28. I'm not going to criticize DL because he has done a damn good job the last couple of years, but signing this garbage player to a 3 year deal will turn out to be a disaster, he gets worse and worse with each passing shift. I would, in all honestly rather have Westgarth out there.

On the bright side, the defense seems to be holding up pretty well without Greene and Mitchell. Scuderi was a warrior our there and Drewiske is playing the best hockey of his life.

The Kings problem is clearly in the Top 6. 4 goals in 3 games ain't gonna cut it in this league.

Herby is offline   Reply With Quote