View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 11:50 PM
DyerMaker66

vCash: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercanuck View Post
Don't think they could do that with the Canucks up the road, Jamaica. It's too similar. The Totems in green and white uniforms with black and red in the crest would be quite striking. The old Detroit style uniforms are stunning.
It'd be no different than the Rangers and the Habs (for example), imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzikMachine View Post
Here's the Totem logo on a pre-1992 Whalers jersey. While it's more a Seattle-type color scheme, as someone already pointed out it might be considered too similar to the Canucks.

Personally, I like the color combination of green & black, it happens to be the color combination of the origional Totems, and it's not being used by other NHL teams (the closest might be the Dallas Stars, however their clear dominant color is black). but that's one man's opinion.
We can argue about the logo later: That jersey is excellent and pretty much what I had in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintPatrick33 View Post
I like that that.....doesn't strike me as being too close to the Canucks with the green as the primary color instead of the blue.
Agreed, and like I said: It's no different than the Habs and Rangers jerseys looking similar, imo.