View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 11:59 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKopitar11 View Post
I wouldn't bet on it. They have shaky D and inconsistent goaltending, to keep their talented offence, goaltending or D will always suffer. Too much talent, not enough cap.
I agree but that is what makes them a scar team instead of a good one. If they did have all the pieces together they would be a much better team and as such be one that you would expect to be hard to play against game in and game out.

The way they are today and as far as I can see for the rest of this season anyways they are a scary team to face. They have some seriously talented forwards on the team (how many 1st overalls do the have playing for them? I honestly have forgotten) and they can play run and gun O and score goals in quick bunches as we have seen.

You let down on them and they can bite you. Scary. Not good but scary.

Will they have to make changes to sign the talent that they have? I think so once they start adding elite talented kid D to the NHL roster but until then they are a development machine for some of the most talented kid forwards in the league.

They will get value out of the kids that they feel they won't be able to sign. That said, I don't care what happens to the Oilers with the exception that I hope they continue to only be at best a scary team.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote