View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 12:16 AM
Herby
Culture Changer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by damacles1156 View Post
Well I think the last one in OT was borderline. I think Sutter probably feels that shouldn't be called in OT.

Sutter had Murder in his eye's after that call.

I am not sure if it was directed at Richards or the Ref's.
That play has to be called, especially in a game like that where they were calling everything else.

Some blame falls on Richards, who looked like Ryan Smyth skating to the bench. But Stoll has to know better than to touch that puck. But again, that would require game sense.

Sutter has every right to be furious at the efforts of his players, in particular Richards. But he deserves some blame too, 4 goals in 3 games, 0 for the season on the PP, two blown leads going into the 3rd, players being grossly overused and put into positions they don't belong.

When the Kings are defending a 1 goal lead in the final 10 seconds, Anze Kopitar has to be on the ice, not Jarret *** Stoll. Kopitar is the Kings best defensive forward and smartest forward. To have him on the bench in favor of Stoll is terrible terrible coaching.

I am a huge Sutter fan, but he kind of needs to look in the mirror for some of the troubles so far.

Herby is offline   Reply With Quote