View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 12:21 AM
ColePens
Global Moderator
RIP parabola

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ColePens
I'm just messing around and seeing what I could create. What sey you guys? Suggestions?

Note.. I don't have photo shop. I'm using photoscape and trying to make this **** work.

Cole's Players To Watch

I know we are completely way too early in the season, but I think Geno is the best player in the NHL this season. He was on fire in the KHL and looks to be in mid-season form. While Crosby, Stammer, Giroux, and Ovy will be on his tails... I think #71 is ready to go and prove he was the best.

Another thing that is dangerous for the NHL is that he gets James Neal for another go-around. FINALLY Geno has a guy that has been his line mate that he can gain chemistry more and more each shift and know he won't be demoted to the 4th line. It's something we've dreamed about for awhile. A perfect example is the faceoff play they use where Geno puts it in a perfect spot and Neal rips it before I even finish my sip of beer. Can't wait to keep watching these two dominate.

Watching this Boston game, I can't help but to notice some guy in beast mode. Yeah.. I'm not happy to admit but Nash makes this Rangers offense scary. He was working the Boston defense and played very well. I'll keep it short and sweet - we have to watch out for him. He has legit weapons around him and is very dangerous.

Cole's Video Matchup

(Expand browser & make text size medium or less to see videos side by side)

VS.

Two For The Road