View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 01:17 AM
Mr Misty
The Irons Are Back!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aucoin11 View Post
Speaking as someone who doesn't have the stars as their favorite team, I really do enjoy watching the stars.

The last two games have been really open and just filled great pace and entertaining hockey. Ray whitney, Jagr, and Eriksson are incredibly fun to watch on offense. In net, I don't know if there's a goalie I enjoy watching more than Kari. His pads, play style, skating, attitude, and everything. He deserved better today.

That said, If I was a die hard stars fan I would probably be livid with the ice time of certain players and general effort level. Morrow simply hasn't been an NHL player for the last two seasons or so. Same thing for robidas. Unfortunately, I don't think the stars exactly have a great amount to replace robidas' ice time. I'm not saying leave him there on the top pair, but the depth of their defense isn't exactly spectacular. Morrow however is pretty replaceable.
You must have missed the Minnesota game I guess

It must be said that, like tonight, Kari can't carry the team all season. Things need to be tightened up.

Mr Misty is online now   Reply With Quote