View Single Post
Old
12-14-2003, 12:01 PM
barnaby63

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter
I'm not gonna bother arguing because its pointless. Just keep watching our troops get blown up and the Iraqi people get angrier and angrier because of the occupation. I'm not too surprised everyone doesn't realize that foreign occupation in the Middle East only leads to more problems considering what we tell kids in history classes.

And Saddam had absolutely no power or control of the Baath resistance during the last few months. He was just trying not to get caught.
gee, coulda fooled me. i saw ALOT of the iraqi people celebrating like the rangers won the stanley cup when they found out saddam was captured.

no control? then i guess you blanked out when the news said he would travel to baghdad in a taxi. i dont think he was shopping, do you? he was found with 3/4 of a million dollars on him. so you dont think he would go to baghdad and pay and organize terrorist attacks on our troops? thats pretty mind boggling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter
keep watching our troops get blown up
you should really watch your choice of words since i am sure i am not the only one with a relative in iraq right now. that is just totally insensitive buddy.