View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 01:59 AM
Hull Fan
Czech Stop

vCash: 500
I imagine Larsen's own penalty issues have him in Gulutzan's doghouse. The kid's made some mistakes but he also has some solid play and Dillion at least wins puck battles when he hits people.

My hope for this season has been dashed again by the same damn scapegoats as has been for three seasons now. Morrow, Robidas, Goligoski, and kid's making kid mistakes. I really, really hope after the trade deadline it's Whitney, Jagr and the kids playing their hearts out, even though they're going to screw up fairly regularly, but knowing the team as a whole will be better for them getting ice time down the stretch for next year.

I want to see Fraser, Sceviour, Vincour, and Olesiak up with Dallas for a good stretch of games and I wouldn't mind Chiasson or Nemeth in the final few either.

I don't care how bad LA or PHX has started, if this team continues to give up 40 shots a night we're in the cellar in the Pacific and towards the bottom of the West. And can someone please tell me how many times players need to repeat the same mistakes before some kind of change is made? I really wish someone would call Gully on his usage of Morrow and how he justifies his cycle of insanity putting Morrow in position to perpetually fail.

Hull Fan is online now   Reply With Quote