Thread: Zucarello
View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 03:00 AM
Zuuuuc

vCash: 500
It wouldn't be the worst idea. Last year he had a hard time cracking the line up because we didn't have any space in the top 6 and Zucc is not a bottom 6 player. This year we have a gaping hole in our top 6.
I know the Nash Richards Gaborik line has the potential to be beastly but then we wouldn't have consistent secondary scoring. If we were able to bring him back from Russia we could run a Nash Richards Callahan, Zucc Stepan Gaborik top 6. Plus we could play Zucc on the point on the PP and let Richards Nash and Gaborik work the front. Nash and Callahan would probably work nicely because Nash brings the puck to the front and draws defenders to him, Callahan can grab rebounds or be in position for passes from Nash. Zucc could get Gaborik the puck and thus spread out the scoring to two lines, with our secondary scoring on line 3 with Pyatt Boyle Hagelin. Of course, this would mean Kreider has to get sent down for more seasoning, which wouldn't be a bad thing. I'm not sure how it would work, but is it not possible to loan Kreider to another AHL team (maybe someone can give me clarification on this one) because the Whale don't seem to have enough skill guys to help Kreider develop