View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 05:23 AM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
Can you get through a post ever without finding ways to attack Markov?
Sorry for that. I'll try my best...but some here are taking advantage of Markov's recent health/play to put Subban down. I do hope Markov stays healthy and continues to excel...but very down Subban can't join Markov in dominating the PP. Markov...I still wouldn't give him another 3 year contract...I hope Bergevin is not that big of a clown. Time for Markov to take a paycut...$4 mil/year...one year only (or wait to see if he finally delivers something in playoffs...if he waives his no trade clause...I'd give Markov to Washington to join his friend Ovechkin for Carlson+1st Rnd Pick...one can dream!).

IF it's true...that Subban is not liked by most of his teammates and is a real cocky/arrogant jerk who is hated by the entire NHL,etc,etc...I don't like this version of Subban (major attitude, not humble at all,etc), but...I don't think I've seen a better dman wear the Habs jersey. And, Subban is one of my favorite to watch in the entire NHL (not only with our Habs...and that says a lot)...
the way he plays D, the way he passes, skates, his offense, how he is so quick to react and is smart at avoiding bodychecks and can make the play at the same time...very smart/quick/talented... I've seen many dmen play for Les Canadiens but never saw one as entertaining/flashy/talented as Subban...really want to see him in a Hab jersey again...and locked up for a long time...none of this 2 years bridge crap. Subban is a winner...I just know it...he wants it all...the Cup, Norris, playoff MVP...he wants it all...the way Roy wanted it all... And Bergevin is ****ing it all up. But on the other hand...I also hope Subban is not getting too greedy 'cause I don't want to start hating the best dman we've had in two or three decades...because of his greed and cocky/arrogant attitude. I wish Subban's father/mother would get involved and just tell him to sign and prove Bergevin wrong...but Subban has nothing to prove to Bergevin...he has been our #1dman in the last two years and Bergevin (probably) just wants to pay him like he is a #4-5dman 'cause of a ****ing bridge.