View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 05:47 AM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by makbowles View Post
Did I miss the PK vs. Markov cage match memo? Why do we have to pit the two against each other? I want him to sign just so I can stop seeing these crazy posts.

They're two different defensemen. We have a chance to have two elite D in our top 6. Let's be happy about it!

It's going to be a good test of Therrien's ego management skills to ease PK back in the room without possibly disturbing the balance of the room. I'm not implying PK's a cancer but who knows how his teammates feel about this situation. Hopefully they'll raz him good naturedly about it and get on with business.

GHG!!!!!
Exactly...Subban AND Markov are elite dmen (see below).

They both play for the CH and we're lucky to have them...now if only Subban can get signed. I'm going to take a crack at it (how his teammates feel)...I'm just guessing here but I'd say that his teammates are trying to win as many as they can to let Subban know he can stay home (Weber still can't be happy since he's still not playing...he's probably thinking ''c'mon injury! make it happen...I need to play'').

Markov: serious, cerebral (like a Russian chess player), good composure, smart/great passer for outlet passes...and we all love his trademark across-the-ice passes during the PP (been 3 years since I've seen this pass from Markov!)...hoping he can finally deliver in playoffs (and not just stay healthy).

Subban: flashy/super talented/fast/smooth/very smart/great at protecting himself since many want to attack him and injured him (makes ****ing Cherry happy everytime)...Subban will be a Norris candidate one day...maybe a playoff MVP, maybe a Cup winner...I'd bet on it (I just hope it's with our Habs). And, I really hope it's not true...that he's a real jerk in the dressing room, a real arrogant, cocky ****. I hope it's not true 'cause I love everything about Subban on the ice (except the many penalties he takes, but...he does draw many as well, so it's balanced...but still would like to see him play again and be more disciplined...need him on the ice and not in the penalty box).