View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 07:55 AM
ChrisKreider20
Oh Hai Guise

vCash: 500
A few proposals for this team:

1. Do not fire Sullivan. Like it or not, the team doesn't need a shake up that major. I would suggest bringing a 2nd assistant coach on the bench. This guy has to be more tactical. Tortorella is a great motivator but tactically he sucks. They need to bring in a hockey brain to formulate some additional strategies besides put five forwards on the ice and pray they score or shuffle the lines and pray they score.

2. Depth: Nash is great. Losing 3 guys who knew the system and were great two way players was not. Depth needs to be added quickly, even if expiring contracts. I propose 1 scorer (we really should have signed Jagr for a year. With Jagr we'd have a power play.) and 2 depth guys. We really need to replace 1 of Anisimov and Dubinsky and Prust.

3. Right Hand D: Bickel simply shouldn't play regularly. He should be there for injury. We need a RH D with a good slapshot. I would kick the tires on Subban despite his potential cost. Otherwise, fine an older guy who can shoot the puck. In terms of player types, James Wisniewski is what Id be looking for...obviously not him specifically due to contract and term.

ChrisKreider20 is offline   Reply With Quote