View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 08:06 AM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupmonger View Post
I don't know what the details are. But we need PK. I'd like to think that Beaulieu could become a similar player, but it'll take a while before we're sure about that. Parting ways with PK would leave us with a huge hole that we won't be able to fill with a trade. We're doing god so far. But we're only 3 games in, with a schedule that has been rather calm. Next month, our D will be more to the test when games start being more frequent and challenging as teams will be desperate for wins. We may see some players get injured, which I really hope we don't. Either way, losing PK would be a huge blow. Problem is, what are the details that are holding the signing of a new contract??
Gotta have everyone on board...to make a run for it...we cannot keep losing great players (McDonagh). Gotta keep 'em all from now on, unless...there is massive overpayment!! (I mean massive! something that won't happen, ex: Pietrangelo OR Shattenkirk+1st for Subban...but why would St-Louis do this?! or...Jason Demers and M-E Vlasic+1st+2nd for Subban... Ovechkin+1st for Subban, but...we'd have to buyout Ovechkin's contract after 2-3 years!!!, etc,etc...!!!).

A year and a half from now:
Tinordi-Subban
Markov?-Emelin
Gorges-Diaz
Beaulieu
----------- ------------
Ellis
Bouillon

Last edited by Mr. Hab: 01-25-2013 at 08:17 AM.