Old
01-25-2013, 08:11 AM
Thallis
We suck again!

vCash: 499
Send a message via MSN to Thallis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggie View Post
Such a great game. Too bad Yakupov ruined the ending with his classless celebration. I didn't expect such a s***storm about it even in here, clearly I was wrong. Celebrations are serious business.

When I was watching the game, my emotions bursted exactly like nail's when he scored the goal. I mean, getting robbed a late game tying goal, feeling like crap about it and then you score the game tying goal 5 seconds remaining. Reg. season game or not, that's huge. I would be much more disappointed if his celebration was like "Cool, I guess I just tied the game. I should propably do a small fist pump or something but it's just a regular season game so I dont really care".

Besides I don't really care if the oilers celebrated every regular season win like they won a playoff series, that's the kind of winning mentality this franchise desperately needs.
The problem a lot of people have is he didn't celebrate a win, he celebrated a tie. That kind of celebration is generally something you do after you end the game in OT, not while there's hockey left to be played. You can show that you're pumped without skating past your teammates and sliding across the entire surface.

Thallis is online now   Reply With Quote