View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 08:46 AM
Panteras
perennial loser

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deficient Mode View Post
Nadal is still the prohibitive favorite for Roland Garros. This Murray can definitely beat Djokovic at Wimbledon - he'd even be the favorite I think - as can Federer. It's way too early to think about it though.
While I agree that it's still too early and Murray is basically one of perhaps 2 guys playing right now that can beat Nole, Djoker just seems too good right now, he thrives in being down 1 or 2 sets etc and Murray's not as tough mentally, even though he's def. improved and we shall see which Murray comes out in the final, I actually want him to win. You're also right about Federer and Murray being favorites in Wilbendon, but I think that just has more to do with history from Federer and Murray being British...as for Roland Garros at this point we'll just have to wait and see how Nadal comes back, but I'm doubtful how he comes back, a knee injury can be very difficult to return from and play as you did before and like Federer Nadal's favoriteness in RG is historic because presently Nole should be favorite for everything

Panteras is offline   Reply With Quote