View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 08:08 AM
Double-Shift Lassť
Just post better

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EspenK View Post
For all those who think that when we work off the rust and get in game shape things will be better, just think the other teams will have that same situation.

About the only thing I can cling to is with all the new guys the lack of training camp is a major issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbus Mike View Post
What makes you think that we will win anything over the next nine games? We've been pretty soundly outplayed in all four games, save about a 15 minute stretch against Detroit. We have six goals in four games, and that isn't a fluke.

I haven't seen the hard working team that was promised, and I see a rash of stupid penalties. If there is a worse team in the league, I'd like to know who it is.

Still, I'll be there Saturday.

Fine. Like I said above, I'm less concerned with making some sort of magical run on the homestand than I am with assessing whether the team is playing better and with more consistency. I'm more concerned with how the Jackets are playing. Gotta start somewhere.

For me, I think I'll be comfortable making definitive statement after the next 9 games. Right now, I still don't really know anything about this team.