View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 08:09 AM
TCL40

vCash: 500
Quote:
His best sofar is 14 goals on a -8 season, I'll take Boychuck's 5 goals and +27 thankyou
While Subban makes some defensive lapses, he isn't afraid of contact and is willing to hit and take hits. He also IMO at least hasn't had the benefit of playing with other solid d-men (he has been one of their best the last 2 years).

Also a lot of his goals come on the PP which doesn't help his +/- score. PK has a beautiful, laser like shot.

I admit that I mostly don't like Subban because he is a Hab-oh and the diving, but I think on a team like the Bruins, he would be told to cool it.

Still think the Habs get a deal done-they aren't going to roll the dice with losing PK and getting a Gomez.

Quote:
I think if Marchand was on another team without such good leadership he would have a much longer rap sheet then he does right now.
I absolutely agree with this 100%. We like Marchand because he is a Bruin, but if he was on another team, he would probably be worse-I really think Julien and the team have given him some room to be a rat, but they seek to make sure he keeps under control.

Last edited by TCL40: 01-25-2013 at 08:15 AM.
TCL40 is offline   Reply With Quote