View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 09:08 AM
TorMenT
Go Blackhawks!

vCash: 500
I didn't watch the game last night, but just read through the GDT. All of you people who overreact about everything need to chill out. After looking at the box score it became pretty evident that the Hawks controlled the game. If you retread thru that thread, a lot of you will feel really stupid saying its over after being down 2-0 in the second.

Yes, I know I saw the result and didn't watch the game so I am seeing things in hindsight, but I'd you retread that thread you will realize just how whiny and childish the overreactions are. The GDTs would be so much more enjoyable if there were hope in all of them and not so much "omg were gonna lose cuz were down 2-0 with 30(?) minutes left". Hawks had been dominating the game and controlling the pace of it based on reading that thread and the box score.

Just aome thoughts for everyone. We were 3-0 going in and 90% of the posrs were "we're done" and "we're going nowhere this year". Just reread that thread from start to finish and youll have a different perspective on how we as a fanbase sound on these forums. There were barely any people who thiught we Had a chance after falling behind 1-0 and even fewer after being behind 2-0. Youre never out of it with the big names we have on our team, we should act like that.

I'll be watching the game either tonight or tomorrow before that game.

TorMenT is offline   Reply With Quote