View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 09:21 AM
Brooklanders*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnut View Post
After a game here it was already around here "this team" and so on.

Thats why they play the games.

This team will do good this season. They (management) got enough guys in FA and on the waiver wire, some of those guys will work out. Heck we only lost PAP smear. An improving Okposo and Boyes can more than make up for that.

This team will make the playoffs.
PAP is very replaceable and i like him but other than his ability to pass on the PP and in the O-Zone he doesnt give you all that much. I really like what i see from Aucoin and Boyes so far. Aucoin unlike PA is fast and plays very well defensively. He has alot of heart like PA and the intangibles are there. One mistake Aucoin made last night was on that two on one breakaway. He had to shoot the puck rather than try and pass to McDonald. Boyes is also a smooth skater, is on the NYI #1 PP, plays well Defensively, and im surprised that he has this good vision. Boyes also has good hands and i see him as a 20 goal scorer if the ice time is permitted. I know Boyes was awful last season but he never really got a chance to play. Something tells me the NYI are gonna have to ante up if they want to keep him long term. If he continues to play as well as he did last night then he will have plenty of suitors. Hopefully his loyalty will rest with NY.

Brooklanders* is offline   Reply With Quote