View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 10:42 AM
Levitate

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyBasedNYC View Post
The Rangers are 1 of 10 teams to have played 4 games already

(I love how the ****ing Devils are one of 2 teams that have only played 2, ample practice time!)

Out of those 10 teams the Rangers are the ONLY team to start with 2 back to backs.

Of course the Rangers look like crap, not looking for excuses but i dont think you can overlook that. A day off in between for some of those teams helps tremendously. I think well find out how much it means in February when the Rangers have ZERO back to backs. (none until March 8th)
I tend to think that they would still have a lot of issues to work out even with a more normal schedule, but the 2 back to backs and one single day to practice has been terrible because it hasn't allowed to team enough time to even begin to address the problems.

Quote:
But the Flyers are playing a lot too, and they are better conditioned than we are, or at least they look like they've got more energy.
They at least had a day off before last nights game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mio41 View Post
Newbury, Bickel on 4th line and Rupp on the 3rd line crippled them, basically played with 2 lines...
Eh the bottom six were doing OK until the Rangers fell behind and then Tortorella basically had no choice but to roll his top six. Then again no one was really "good", they were just ok enough to kill some time will the top lines rested

Levitate is offline   Reply With Quote