View Single Post
01-25-2013, 10:14 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by amckay6 View Post
why do people want to tank so bad. I just want to see playoffs already I'm done waiting.. this year I'd rather have hope right to the end rather than not caring for the final month and a half.. So ya i'd rather have 9th finish than a 15th place.
Sorry, i can't abide by that.

A good chunk of this non PO run was spent making bad trades and signing horrid contracts just to make the POs, when this obviously was not a cup contender, let alone good enough to make the POs.

That kind of horrid, selfish, short sightedness, has put us where we are now.

They have to pay for the mistakes of the past, there is just no way around this.

Am i tired of no POs? HELL YES!

But i assure you, i am far more tired of this team being pretenders and not real contenders.

Until we start to nail some top UFAs or we see draft picks turn into amazing picks for their respective slots, like a Giruox,Richards,Carter,Perry,Getzlaf,Parise,Weber, Suter and the likes, i will hold out hope on the highest % odds i can find, in getting those type of impact players and thats with very high draft SLOTS.

I'm not asking for or expecting any guaranties here, all I'm asking for is the highest % odds i can find, if that means more years of suckage, welllll so be it.

Faltorvo is offline   Reply With Quote